Your Property Search
Are you looking for a new rental property, but not sure where to start? We know the rental market can be tricky and confusing, but our friendly team can utilise their expert knowledge of the local area and landlord criteria to find you the perfect property match.
Make sure you have registered your details on the online search portals and in our office, so that we can help you tailor your search to find your dream home as quickly as possible.
Irving Palmer | Experience a Fresh Angle on Estate Agency
Some of the reasons to use our trusted service...
Once a property has been secured, all perspective tenants will be required to undergo our referencing process. Applicants can be assured that all personal information is processed in strictest confidence, by our professional referencing company who use market leading techniques to prevent lengthy set up processes.
If you are concerned about your results, please speak with a member of our team before submitting your referencing so we can offer you advice on the best referencing option for you.
Deposit Protection Service
All tenants will be required to lodge a security deposit, equivalent to 5 weeks rent. You can rest easy knowing that all deposit funds are held securely in the Government run, DPS protection service in a Custodial account. Full certification will be provided.
At the end of the tenancy, in the very rare instances we have a deposit dispute, the funds will be referred to the DPS Arbitration Service in order to ensure a fair outcome is reached for all parties.
For properties in England let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 requires lettings Agents to provide the following information:
Permitted payments for Assured Shorthold Tenancies will include:
- A refundable (conditions apply) Tenancy Deposit, capped at 5wks rent, or 6wks rent where it exceeds £50,000 per annum
- A refundable (conditions apply) Holding Deposit, capped at 1 weeks rent
- Payments in the event of a default
- Payment on variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy – £50 inc VAT
- Payment on termination (early surrender) of tenancy – Variable
- Payments in respect of Council Tax
- Payments for utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water & sewerage)
- Payment for a television licence
- Communication services (telephone other than a mobile telephone; the internet; cable television; satellite television)
The above does not apply to Company or Commercial tenancies.
Irving Palmer is a certified member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme – Membership number: L782.
Irving Palmer will be a certified member of CMP, the Client Money Protection Scheme – application in progress, further details to follow.